Web Application Development
EgenxSystech uses structured framework programming, best programming practices, coding guidelines and standards. As the technology advances and the programming landscape changes to accommodate the world’s growing technological needs, EgenxSystech constantly evaluates the latest trends in the web application development community. We improve ourselves to provide our clients the best possible development solutions.
- Strong, talented in-house team
- 15+ years’ experience
- Sound Domain expertise and unparalleled industry experience
- Structured Framework and Architectural Pattern Development
- Coding Guidelines and Standards
- Clean code and APIs
- Multi-browser compatibility
- Version Control System
- User friendly Interfaces
- Performance, load, and stress testing
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technology
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) – Isolating Program Logic and Actions from Layout and Design is an advantage that allows multiple and alternate interface designs that all use the same base code and logic, reducing development time and testing.
- Program clean code and write APIs which create easily maintainable code and version management.
- Create the best environment for multiple programmers to work on the same project.
- Deliver better readability and understanding of the source code.
- Ensure that other developers can understand and become familiar with the code in a short time.
Programming logic and actions are isolated from interface / layout files (HTML, CSS), making it easy for Design Team or any designer without programming experience to be able to edit the interface and make design changes without help from programmers.
Web Application Development Frameworks
EgenxSystech works with its clients to select an appropriate programming framework based on each client’s requirements. Below is a list of some of the web application development frameworks that we are specializes in:
- CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- NET Framework
- Google Web Application Toolkit
EgenxSystech is specialized in the following programming languages and works with its clients to select a programming language that is well suited to each client.s needs:
Client-Side Scripting technologies used:
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
15+ Years Experience!
Since the early days of the Internet, EgenxSystech has been building interactive, dynamic and enterprise level web applications. One of EgenxSystech’s greatest strengths is versatility. EgenxSystech is experienced in all cutting-edge web application development technologies such as:
- Content Management Systems
- eCommerce Development
- Social Networking Development
- Online Reservations Booking and Ticketing
- Educational Web Applications
- Project Management Applications
- Inventory Management
- Blogs and Forums
- HR Web Applications Development
Performance, Load and Stress Testing
Performance testing is a part of EgenxSystech’s development process. EgenxSystech builds sites for success and develops to allow for scalability and future growth. Advanced applications require greater server resources — EgenxSystech builds test cases to ensure that your site can handle the traffic.
Quality Assurance Testing
An important part of development is testing every possible interaction with the application. EgenxSystech’s QA team thoroughly tests all features before they are deployed to the public.
Usability is critical to the success of a web site. Although EgenxSystech builds applications that can perform any complex task, simple, user-friendly interface designs are also integrated. This help in repeat usage and a great brand experience.
EgenxSystech is experienced with the integration of standard security compliance standards and procedures.
EgenxSystech Development provides the custom tools you need to stay in control of your site. Updating content and making administrative changes are easy with a custom-built management console.
The EgenxSystech Development Team has years of experience and extensive knowledge in SQL Database Programming, Online Database Programming, Custom Business Database Programming, eCommerce Applications, and Custom Enterprise Database Applications.